Rx Vetoryl for Dogs
Vetoryl for dogs is an effective treatment for Cushing's syndrome. Vetoryl capsules are the only licensed treatment available for both pituitary-dependent and adrenal-dependent hyperadrenocorticism.
Manage Cushing's Disease with Vetoryl for dogs
Contains the active ingredient trilostane, which blocks the excessive production of cortisol. For use in dogs only.Product Description:
Vetoryl for dogs is a prescription medicine treating dogs with hyperadrenocorticism (Cushing's Disease). The crushing disease is caused either by pituitary-dependent or adrenocortical tumors. Vetoryl for dogs can be given to dogs & puppies over 3.8 lbs. Dogs suffering from kidney and liver disease should not be given Vetoryl for dogs along with pregnant dogs. Controlling the adrenal glands excess production of cortisol, Vetoryl for dogs manages hormone release in the bloodstream during acute stress. The dosage of Vetoryl for dogs is available in 5mg, 10 mg, 30 mg, 60 mg, and 120 mg capsules and should be given according to the weight of the dog. Vetoryl for dogs should be given with food. In case of side effects like severe depression, bloody diarrhea, collapse, or other severe reactions inform the veterinarian immediately.How to use?
- Capsule Vetoryl for dogs is given with food.
- Do not open or slit the capsule.
- DO NOT give a double dose if you miss.
- Daily medicine.
- Vetoryl for dogs is given for managing crushing’s disease.
- The weight of the puppy or dog should be over 3.8lbs.
- It is a prescription medicine available in 5 mg, 10 mg, 30 mg, 60 mg or 120 mg capsules according to weight.
- Store at room temperature of 77°F to 86° F.
- Keep Vetoryl for dogs away from children and pets.
Trilostane (UNII: L0FPV48Q5R) 60 mg