Rx Rimadyl for Dogs
Rimadyl (Carprofen) is a long-acting non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that helps with the relief of pain & inflammation associated with arthritis in dogs. If you notice any reactions, immediately consult with your veterinarian.
Rimadyl is given by mouth. It may be given with food to reduce the chance of an upset stomach. Please follow the dosage instructions provided by your veterinarian. For long-term use, use the lowest dose needed to provide relief.
Treat joint pains with Rimadyl for dogsProduct Description:
Treat arthritis pain and inflammation with Rimadyl for dogs, an anti-inflammatory and nonsteroidal drug for dogs. If your dog has joint pains and is unable to stand or walk, along with hip dysplasia, Rimadyl for dogs is the perfect cure. Inhibiting pain-causing substances, the reduced pain treatment associated with body pain, post-surgery pain and dental pain are fully met with Rimadyl for dogs. It also reduces fever. Rimadyl acts on the pain-causing hormones and is strictly a prescription drug. Rimadyl for dogs is a dog only medicine. Your pet should be given a lot of water when this drug is administered.How to use?
- Rimadyl for dogs is a prescription drug.
- Meant for a daily dose.
- Tablets can be halved.
- Chewable tablets are palatable and willingly consumed
- Available in pork liver flavored chewable, scored tablets or caplet.
- Rimadyl for dogs is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID).
- Treats arthritis, joint, hip dysplasia, post-surgery and dental procedure pain effectively.
- Store Rimadyl for dogs at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
- Keep away from children and pets.
carprofen (UNII: FFL0D546HO)25 mg