Rx Atopica for Dogs
Atopica for dogs is a safe and effective way to control your dog's allergies and help end the suffering without the side effects of steroids. Atopica targets specific allergy cells, reducing the occurrence of many undesirable side effects.
Cure skin allergies with Atopica for dogs
Available in soft gelatin capsules, Atopica has been proven safe and effective in multiple studies. Cyclosporine.Description:
If your dog has a skin allergy and gets irritable with itching, scratching, licking, gnawing, chewing, then your answer is Atopica for dogs. Treating skin infection, hair loss, unbearable body odor with sleepless nights, Atopica for dogs is a quick reliever. However, this is a prescription drug treating atopic dermatitis. The capsule should be administered wearing gloves and must not be opened from the blister pack until ready for intake. The characteristic smell is normal. Hands should be washed after Atopica for dogs is administered. The drug can be given one hour before or after meals. Follow the veterinarian's instructions. Keep away from children and pets. Atopica for dogs should be given after the dog has attained the age of 6 months.How to use
- Atopica for dogs treats atopic dermatitis (skin allergy).
- It is a prescription drug.
- To be given at least one hour before or two hours after a meal.
- Do not double is the dose is missed, continue with next.
- Frequent daily dose more than once.
- Atopica for dogs reduces itching and severe skin irritation.
- Nonsteroid safe cure for skin problems.
- Atopica for dogs is available in 10 mg, 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg strength capsules.
- Remove capsule from blister pack only when to be administered. The characteristic odor is normal.
- Atopica for dogs should be given wearing gloves.
cyclic polypeptide, immune modulating agent consisting of 11 amino acids. It is produced as a metabolite by the fungal species Beauveria nivea. Chemically, cyclosporine A is designated [R-[R*,R*-(E)]]-cyclic-(L-alanyl-D-alanyl-N-methyl-L-leucyl-N-methyl-L-leucyl-N-methyl-L-valyl-3-hydroxy-N, 4-dimethyl-L-2amino- 6-octenoyl-L- α -amino-butyryl-N-methylglycyl-N-methyl-L-leucyl-L-valyl-N-methyl- L-leucyl).